| Check Out This Fascinating Video - Ear Training Could Be The Missing Link In Your Guitar Playing Like most guitarists, I'm always looking to improve my playing. I've always spent a lot of time on my guitar, but one of the things that made the biggest difference to my playing had nothing to do with my guitar at all. It was Ear Training When I started spending some time improving my ears, I improved my playing in a bunch of different areas all at once. I could memorise tunes much more easily, my improvising improved out of sight, I could work out tunes by ear easily. Now I can play just about anything by ear, and it's completely changed the way that I approach music. In my opinion, ear training absolutely MUST be a part of your practice routine. A lot of people try ear training and find it very frustrating and difficult. It doesn't have to be difficult. If you work on ear training the right way, it's easy and fun. I recently found out about a new website called Ear Training HQ. The founder of Ear Training HQ, Scott Edwards, really knows his stuff. His approach makes ear training easy, fun and most importantly... fast! This is a much faster approach than other Ear Training methods I've tried, so if you've had a bad experience in the past you will find this refreshingly simple and effective. Scott's organised a special offer for members of the Elmore Music newsletter. I highly recommend that you click the link below to watch his video that explains what Ear Training HQ is all about. There is no easier (or cheaper) way to take your playing to new heights than by developing great ears. You simply must check out this course. Click here to watch the video now. This special offer won't be available for long, so I strongly urge you to take a look right now! |
The Elmore Organisation
P.O. Box 8366
Sunnybank
Brisbane, Queensland
4109
AU
If you no longer wish to receive communication from us:
Cancel
To update your contact information:
Update
No comments:
Post a Comment